SLIDESHOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERY CLASS
Click on the button text above to download instructions to create a slideshow portfolio.
CERAMICS PORTFOLIO SLIDESHOW INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log into your email account.
2. Click on the nine squares in the top right corner of your email homepage.
3. Click on the yellow Slides icon.
4. Click on the NEWbutton on the top left.
5. Click on Google Slideson the bottom of the drop down menu.
6. Click on a slide template that you like.
7.Click on Untitled Presentationand change it to your name followed by Ceramics Portfolio (Example, Joe Smith’s Ceramics Portfolio).
8. Click on the first slide and type your name and Ceramics Portfolio.
9. Add six slides by clicking on the plus sign on the top left six times.
10. On the second slide, introduce yourself by adding a selfie and information about yourself. You are the artist of the portfolio, so write about your artistic talents, projects, and other interests.
11. On the third slide, tell about your previous artworks. Add photos of your artwork. Add more slides if you have several works of art.
12. Label each slide with a title.
13. Share your slideshow with Mrs. Wait by clicking on the SHARE button on the top right. Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before exiting the screen, click on Advancedon the bottom right and check Notifyon the bottom of the next screen to send an email to Mrs. Wait in order to get credit for the assignment.
14.Take photos of all of your sketches and projects: pretest, choice projects, personal cultural history project, etc. Add the photos, titles and descriptions to your slideshow.